Zoom conference software

Hello all, just wondered if anyone here has run an event using Zoom Events?

Would love to hear from you asap if you have.

Thanks
Jane

Hi Jane,

I haven’t but I am sure there is support on this via Facebook groups like the VA handbook etc there are lots of technical VA’s out there

Hope it is ok to recommend different networks :slight_smile:

Kind regards

Keira

Hi Jane,

I have ran numerous events/courses via Zoom and tech hosted them.

Please reach out if I can help.

Sarah

Hi Keira,
Belated thanks for this. We have been searching but it is specifically Zoom Events Conference that we’re using and it is very new - even Zoom themselves don’t seem up to speed with it yet! I think we’ve managed to outwit the tech and are in a better place now.
Thanks again.
Regards
Jane

Hi Sarah,
Belated thanks for getting in touch. Have you experience specifically on the new Zoom Events Conference? I think we’ve turned a corner in outwitting the tech now but I would be curious to know if you’ve used the conference facility as we have yet to find anyone else who has! If you have, that would be handy to know.
Kind regards
Jane

Hi Jane,
No I hanv’t used the new Zoom Events Conference facility but wonder if some of the ways of using Zoom for events could be utilised into this?
Kind regards,
Sarah

Hi Sarah,
We’ve just finished running a 2 day event using Zoom Conference and can safely say it is quite different to the normal Zoom platform! A challenging experience but we got there in the end.
If you’re asked to use the platform, allow plenty of time to get up to speed with it as Zoom have been very slow with tech support, although helpful in the end.
Thanks for corresponding here.
Best wishes,
Jane