WordPress Themes

Hi everyone :slight_smile: I’m in the process of setting myself up as a VA and am currently creating a website using WordPress. I have almost created one using the Tesseract Theme (following a video tutorial) but it wasn’t until almost the end that the logo was added and its so small you can’t even see it. After tearing my hair out trying to find a solution to this, I’ve discovered the logo size can’t be changed :frowning: Can anyone recommend a free WordPress theme to use please? I’ve read reviews for Optimizer but by the sounds of it I’d be better going for the Pro version which I’d have to pay for. There are just so many that I don’t know where to start. Is there a massive difference between the free ones and the ones you have to buy? Maybe I’d just be better biting the bullet and buying one?

I would look at a variety of websites, look on them at what theme they are using to see which layout you like. Then search that theme and see how easy it is to manage. I’m using the Inkness theme, because when I have sourced my photos, I want a cascade of images (using it as a demo for a client, to see if it will do what he wants).

Debs