Selling Virtual Assistant Website Business

Hi All,

I’m writing here to see if anyone is interested in purchasing my WordPress website https://themaninthewoods.co.uk. The business has been run by me for as TMITW for 9 months but before that for 8 years just under my name as a sole trader. The reason for the sale is my main clients have ceased to trade so my wife and I have taken this opportunity and decided to take early semi-retirement. We are moving abroad. and I will no longer be running the business.

The website itself is very solid and has verified security. It can also be updated very easily by using the drag and drop template on which it is based. For sale would be the complete site and Transfer of Domain, Email account (if required). It comes with Yoast SEO which is paid for annually. I have got to pg 2 on Google within 5 months, Organically, with the keywords; UK Virtual Assistant, Find a Virtual Assistant UK and a few others. With a little more work and time the site should show up on pg 1.

A lot of time and effort has gone into building this website based business so only serious offers please if anyone is interested, or may know of someone looking for a VA business opportunity.

Many thanks,

Rocky