Self Assessment - AGAIN! - Advice This Time

Thanks Yvette

Hi Yvette
Just found this thread please could I have a copy of your spread sheet.

With many thanks

Lynda

Hi Yvette

Sorry forgot to give you my email address

lynda@grovely.co.uk.

:blush:

Hi Yvette

Id’ be grateful if you can send me a copy of the spreadsheet to beverleyowusu@hotmail.com

Many Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi Yvette,

Just taken on a new client who I will be doing bookkeeping/tax returns for. This could be useful…

Could I have a copy…

Thanks

Carol, I’ve just sent it.

Lynda & Bev - sorry don’t know how I missed your messages so have just sent it to you both too.

Hope it’s useful to you all.

Yvette

Hi Yvette,

Could you please send me a copy too? My email address is: lea.wray@virtual-oms.co.uk.

Many thanks,
Lea

Me too please Yvette - this spreadsheet sounds extremely useful. My email is alison@vatoday.co.uk.

Hi Yvette

Could you send a copy to me as well please?
My email is joanne @ officedeputy.co.uk

Sorry for the late reply to your original message.

Many Thanks

Yvette,

You might want to upload the file to your web site and just post a link on here for anyone wanting to download it. Would save you precious time.

By the way, how’s the keyboard? Did you get a replacement off the insurance company?

Hi Yvette - could I please have also have a copy - sounds like a useful tool.

Heather Greig
VPA-NI

My gosh, lots of requests!

Sally, my website is still being updated and I have to admit I wouldn’t have a clue how to upload it to the old one. I’m not sure when the new one will be ready so don’t want to keep everyone holding one but good idea, I will upload it once I have my website done. I’m hoping it will be finished soon as its been ongoing for a while.

Yes, thankfully we had the keyboard replaced but that was a real panic moment. It was good timing on my sons part, just when I had several hours transcription to do for the awkward lady! Anyway, all worked out well, I did it on a spare computer and HP have put a new keyboard on the main one now.

Lea, Alison, Joanne & Heather
I have just sent it to you all - excuse the joint email but it was quicker.
I think that is everyone done for now.
Hope you all find it useful.
Yvette

Yvette,

How about sending it to Caroline (when she is back from hols) and asking her to put it as a link on the forum.

Just an idea.

Charlotte

Very good idea Charlotte, thanks. Do you know when she is back?

She is back in the office tomorrow, but you may want to give her some time to settle back into things.

Thanks Lyndsey

Hi Yvette
This sounds great - I would love a copy. Please email me at Lisa@businesssolutionsva.com
Lee Harrison

Hi Lee, I’ve just emailed it. Hope it’s useful.

Caroline, is there anywhere on here it can be uploaded please?

Thanks
Yvette

Hi Yvette !

Great! I was actually looking for something like where I can enter all my incomes and expenditure. May I also have a copy of the sheet. My Mail ID is monica@urva.co.uk

Thank you in advance.

Monica