Payroll Software

Good morning everyone,

I’m wondering if anyone can help me with a payroll query please?

I have a lady helping me out who has been running my payroll. She has been only been doing it for a short period of time and only for companies with under 10 employees. She has been using 12Pay rather than fork out for Sage until she sees how it goes and although it has worked fine, she has now come out of the trial period and they are asking her to pay to use it on a longer term contract which she is not wanting to commit to. I just wondered if anyone else uses any payroll software for small companies that is not Sage and that does not cost an arm and a leg?

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Kind regards

Vicky

I think everyone I know who does payroll uses Sage… Could you outsource to someone who uses it? Payroll is such a pain in the butt!

I’ve just Googled free payroll software and this has popped up payroo.com/. May be of some use?

Thanks for your replies Ladies. We’re looking at something called Kashflow at the moment which offers me bookkeeping software as well as payroll options, will keep you posted!

Kind regards

Vicky
x

Actually we use Kashflow for accounts - it’s ace. Never used it for payroll but they have loads of different plug ins!