Newbies unite!

Hello

I was thinking it might be nice to have a little group of newbies support one another whilst they start up? We’ve done this a few times, and generally those VAs have been really successful because they’ve had someone to cheerlead within the group.

We can host you on a mini forum/group, we’ll give you access to some of the start up stuff we regularly use to set goals and get on your way…
Anyone interested?

If so, pop when you launched/are planning to launch belowand we’ll try and sort out some groups!

Sounds like a great idea, please count me in! Kind of launched in May but haven’t yet managed to get any clients so technically not yet launched!

I’d be interested too,

I also officially launched in May. (unofficially been in and around the role forever!).

Clients also a challenge since stepping up to make a full time role.

Be nice to share support with people in a similar boat :tea:

Well let’s say it’s a Summer 2019 group… I’ll pop something together on Friday.

I’m definitely interested. Count me in too!

Ideally, looking to launch sometime in August.

Please count me in, I started in May this year too!

I’m interested! I launched a few months back and would love a little tribe!

I launched in May too, I’d be interested in this.

Hi

I would be interested in joining this group too. I launched a few weeks ago and any advise, tips, support etc would be a tremendous help.

Thanks

Bev

I’d be super interested! Just getting started and I’m completely lost, so any and all help is incredibly appreciated :blush:

Yes please. I am just starting up. Any help is welcome.

Thanking you in advance.

This is a great idea. I’ve not officially launched yet and am looking to do so soon and would love be apart of a community helping each other!

Hi, sounds like a great idea. I am in. As so confused. In what software and stuff I need

Perfect count me in, I’m brand new to all of this :grinning:

Me too, please. I started in April this year and have one client of my own and work as an associate for the other.

Hi, I’m just starting up so any advice is gratefully received!