MS office accounting express 2008 free download.

I posted this in another thread, but thought it warranted it’s own thread here - it’s free accounting software from MS. It’s got to be worth a look.

msofficeaccounting.co.uk/Downloads1.aspx

It’s a 287 Mb download BTW.

Had a quick look at it, and there’s quite a lot of functionality there for us, lots of potentially interesting and useful things it can do, just have to settle down and get to grips with it.

Hello Peter,

I downloaded this a couple of weeks ago, and find it really helpful.

My thinking was that a lot of clients would potentially have MS software already, particularly excel, that this accounting package could uplift directly from.

Good spot!
Vicky

Hi Vicky, thanks, I think you’re right about the MS stuff, something like 99% of computer users do use MS products. Plus this download is my favourite price - FREE! :smiley:

I downloaded this a couple of weeks ago as the software I was using is being discontinued. Having previously used Sage I can see a lot of similarities.

I have to say it is great. I enter time entries each day I work and then at the end of each week highlight them, export the invoice to word and hey presto all done. It saves me a lot of time.

I would say to anyone considering this that yes it is a very big download and it seemed to take quite a while to install, apart from that I would have no hesitation in recommending it.

Check with your accountant as mine has a version tailored for him that allows me to send info direct to him from the programme and also links to his website.