Make SVA a better place....

Hello

Quick notice to remind people to let us know if there is something you would like to see @ SVA…

Maybe you’d love to find the definitive guide to a particular service, or perhaps you need an idiot proof website guide.

Or would you really love SVA branded gizmos or promotional materials?

Is there anything you would like to see featured in the Sales page? Maybe product reviews / comparisons?

Or possibly you’d like to submit an article to the SVA blog?

Please either post your ideas here or email info@societyofvirtualassistants.co.uk

Looking forward to your creative genius!

Sadly, my creative genius seems to have dried up recently. Think I need a holiday! :slight_smile:

How about a VA holiday to somewhere hot and sunny? As long as you’ve got a laptop who needs to know you’re not at your desk! Ho Hum! :slight_smile:

Keep dreaming!

:smiley:

I’m selflessly volunteering for the research on this one!!!

However, have a VA holiday @ the first UK VA conference in April - still a few tickets left: cmacoaching.com/national_vir … 2007.phtml

Don’t forget to mention you are an SVA member on the booking form to get a discount…

Okay, Milton Keynes is not so exotic but it should be a good laugh! I’m really looking forward to meeting everybody!

Did anything ever come of this? SVA gizmos and gadgets (I’m a gadget freak…) would be cool.