Introduction - PLEASE READ FIRST

Not on there myself but I know they used to have a habit of adding people onto the platform who hadn’t asked to be featured… So the info might not be 100% accurate.

They added me, they had me as an accountant… I’m not!
I’ve since edited the preferences, they don’t have a VA specific section but they have many tasks that could be relevant.
I’ve not checked it out properly as you have to pay (£80) for a bundle of credits, you then use these to reply. Each listing uses a different amount of credits, on average, you only get 8 - 10 replies for the £80… You’re not even exclusively contacting that lead, you’re paying to throw your hat in the ring to be considered. I’m a little cynical but it’s working very well for my partner who’s an electrician. It also boosts his and my website rankings.

Hi Everyone!

I am new to the community and really looking forward to being an active member. I set up my VA Business earlier this year, following the arrival of my first child and my deep seated desire to work for myself! Turns out having a baby is good for the brain cells and despite the sleep deprivation, I somehow managed to cobble together a rather lovely website from scratch, www.alisonquinnvirtualassistant.co.uk! I am really enjoying seeing my little business beginning to flourish and know with all the help and resource this forum has to offer, I have a safe space to refer to if I need help! I hope I am able to offer the same support in return!

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Alison