Introducing AKA Virtual Assistant

Hello, I’m Anna, and have just launched AKA Virtual Assistant. I provide a professional service in administrative and lifestyle management tasks to a high quality to make people’s lives easier.

I live in Bromley and have had experience of working in London as an EA / PA at Board Level for 20 years in property / property finance.

I am looking forward to finding my first Client and am very pleased to be a member here.

Welcome Anna - do check out the main site for lots of newbie tips:

Welcome Anna and all the best for your new business!

I can recommend joining your local chamber of commerce to network and promote your business if you haven’t done so yet (though I guess the quality of services may differ between chambers).

Stay safe during these tumultuous times.

Hi Anna!

Congratulations on taking the leap! I would definitely recommend all the resources online through SVA, there are loads of recommendations to other sites that give great advice also.

With regards to finding clients? Speak to EVERYONE!! You never know who people know! Also, a lot of people don’t generally understand what a VA is, so I also consider myself to be educating the nation :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Thank you @Julian, this is helpful. I shall have a look.

Hi Anna, Wishing you all the best for your business. Always a little daunting to begin with when finding your first client. Networking is an amazing way to meet new people, learn from them but also they can then recommend you. I have joined groups local to me but I have also joined groups in relation to the services I provide. The Society of Virtual Assistants is great for guidance and support and great for ideas and talking to people in a similar situation.This is what I have found anyway. :slight_smile: Good Luck

Thanks, Keira.

I would be interested to hear about your business and where you are based.

Regards,

Anna

Hi Anna, I provide Administration and PA support to small businesses. Currently I am looking at ways of growing my business and gaining more clients and I am thoroughly enjoying my journey. I am based near Brighton, www.daisydaysva.com do you have a website too? It would be great to stay in touch. (I hope I am ok to post my web page on here - apologies if not)