Hi from Sunny Scotland

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself :wave::wave:

I have been working as an EA/PA for the last 10 years and decided if I didn’t make the leap now to work for myself to allow me to have a (slightly) less stressful juggle of work and 3 young children then I never would!!

I have worked in events, property and land management for most of my career and will be setting up as a VA working across East Scotland.

I am an equal mix of excited and terrified and looking forward to getting to know some of you and getting lots of useful advice and have a network of people to chat to on the lonely days… I think the lack of company during the day will be what I will struggle with the most.

Thank you for reading :slight_smile:

Hello

Lots of opportunities for VAs willing to deal with landlord niggles and lettings work… Your experience will stand you in good stead!

Make sure you check out the newbies section: https://www.societyofvirtualassistants.co.uk/becoming-a-virtual-assistant/

Hello!

It is all very exciting and terrifying. What I will say there is such a huge community of VAs and others who work from home out there that they sort of become your ‘work colleagues’.

I regularly meet up with others who work from home and we have a virtual lunch break.

It isn’t the same as physically working with others but it’s nice to know what if I need to there is always someone around to talk to!

Hannah