Hi from North Somerset

Hi my name is Emma, and I set up The VA Workroom around a year ago; prior to setting up my VA business I helped/ supported a lot of friends with their small businesses and so having a VA business was the natural progression. With over 20 years experience within Managerial, PA, HR and Sales roles, combined with a wealth of experience and skills in many sectors, largely in Homewares/ Home Improvement sectors, I offer support in many areas of a business.

I work with small Property Improvement Business Owners with Administration, Diary Management, Social Media Creation, and posting, Book-Keeping, Travel and Accommodation Bookings, and also have experience in Event Management.

It would be great to connect with other VAs in my area.

Emma :slight_smile:

Hey Emma - where abouts in North Somerset are you? I’m in Frome so just inside the Somerset border!

Hiya. Winscombe, which is a little village between Bristol and Cheddar; Frome is a lovely place :slight_smile:

Hi Emma

I am based in North Somerset - I have just started offering VA services after working in various roles over the years!

I also offer a professional organising service too.

My business is call Perfectly Organised Place. I really felt that both services fit quite well together as I love helping to organise people so it makes their lives easier!

Hi Jess
Whereabouts in North Somerset?
Love the name :smile:

Ahh thank you! :grinning:

I am in Portishead

Hi Jess
Just up the road from me then.
I have recently connected with Joanne Manville on LinkedIn- she is Admin for ‘The South West Virtual Assistant Collaboration’ group; it would be great to catch up on one of their meetings. :smile:

Oh yes definitely: I have just seen you linkedIn so I will connect with you and also Joanne too :grinning:

Hi ladies,

I am a fellow North Somerset based VA, and live in Portishead, like Jess! I set up a couple of months ago, so just starting out on my VA journey. Currently in the process of finding my feet…and clients! I would love to connect with you and perhaps meet up sometime too.

Best wishes, Elspeth :blush:

Hi Elspeth
Welcome to the VA world!
It would be great to meet up sometime- There are quite a few of us so I will get my planning head-on and sort something.
I have sent you a connection request on LinkedIn.