Hi Everyone - Total Newbie here

Hi I am a new Virtual Assistant and must admit my head is filled with so much stuff that its kind of scary but exciting all rolled into one. I am currently doing the VA Mastery Course and am really enjoying it and am now starting to network and trying to get my first client. I have over 30 years experience in banking and then working for someone else and I cannot wait to be my own boss and to be able to just be “me”. It looks like this forum is a great place to get advice and support - so no doubt you will be hearing from me again soon :grin:

Hi Sarah and welcome :slight_smile:

Hi hun, I’m also new on here just started out in my own pretty scary ! I have a meeting on Thursday with my fisrt potential client and I have butterflies already… nervous and excited at the same time x

Hi Emma

How did you meeting go the other Thursday with your first potential client? Hope the nerves calmed down once you started talking x

Sarah

Welcome Sarah.

I’m New in VA too. In this 5 weeks business running, I learning so much than my 15years of PA experience. Everyday have new things to learn and implement.

I have few meeting with clients, 1 ad-hoc. The first meeting is a bit nervous but I think I Overcome that and is glad is the short meeting too. I prepare all the relevant information that can pass to the client to read and discuss if they want to go ahead with my services. I put my rates in too. At the moment, I didn’t set package or retainer. Because I don’t want to do with new clients until I know we can working in the long term, happy with each other, have the standard SOP etc. Working with clients is a bit like finding companion, either in good relationship or divorce in disaster stage. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Definitely exciting than the working 9 to 5 in the office. :joy: Not that boring for sure.

Good luck.