Hello

Hi, my name is Sarah and I live in Devon. Only been a VA since May but I really enjoy it. Looking forward to meeting people on this forum

Hi Sarah

There are definitely a few VAs lurking in deepest darkest Devon - I think probably because of the distances you sometimes have to travel to get to work!

Don’t forget to check out the newbies links here: https://www.societyofvirtualassistants.co.uk/start-up-vas/
Good luck!

Hi Sarah,

Whereabouts in Devon are you based? I am based in Plymouth and just seen another newbie in Plymouth too. There is certainly the work out there for many more too!

What services do you offer? Trying to build up some good contacts as I have been inundated with requests from potential clients since I started planning the business and don’t officially go live until the end of the month so worried I may have too much work soon and may need to refer it on!

All the best,

Claire

Hi Sarah, Hi Claire

I am in Devon too! Up the road from Claire in Exeter. It would be great to connect.

Kind regards
Sharon

haha - there’s like a whole cluster of you down there!!! Defo time for a VA meet up!

Hi Sharon and Claire

Wow didn’t expect to see so many of us down here in Devon, I thought it was just me!

I am based just outside Dawlish / Teignmouth and think it would be great to have a VA meet up!

I contract through ‘Time Etc’ a Virtual Assistant service run by Richard Branson’s ex PA at the moment and obtain my clients through them and I love what I do!

Claire - more than happy to help you out, just shout!

Sarah

Hi Sarah

Just catching up and a meet up would be great! My mum lives in Kenton, not far from Dawlish, if you are ever free on a saturday I am often down that way then.

Sharon