Hello Vimbai from BVAVirtualAssistants

Hi. My name is Vimbai. I am a Virtual Assistant based in Edinburgh. I work as an Administration Officer for the health sector and I have over 15 years experience in admin or admin related roles. I started my business last year in December and I am still trying to figure out which direction I am going. I have a client I support with invoicing and another with expenses. I feel I am going to streamline my business towards business support administration.

I am a mother of two, a boy who is 4 and a girl who is 1 and a half years old. I also still work full time, so most times, my hands are pretty full. I am trying to build up the business at a steady pace, doing as much as I can whenever I get a chance.

I am in the process of redefining my business as I now know which direction I want to take, but I hope to learn a lot from the group and pass on the knowledge I have to others.

Hi Vimbai

There’s a facebook group for VAs in Scotland which you might find useful. Lots of VAs local to Edinburgh!

Hi Vimbai, welcome to the forum. I am based in Edinburgh as well and I can recommend joining the Chamber of Commerce as a way to get your business off the ground. They offer great networking events (even currently as online events) and help with marketing. They are very proactive in looking after their members!

There are quite a few networking groups in Edinburgh, I am sure you will find one of use to you.

Stay safe.

Thank you. I am already a member of the group. Really handy tip.

Hi Julian

Thank you, that is very kind of you. I will have a look at them and join.

Kind regards
Vimbai