Hello from West London

Hello Everyone
My name is Victoria Paisley and I’ve very recently set up as a VA in the Twickenham / Richmond upon Thames area.
I’ve worked as a PA for over ten years in the Business Consulting and Business Coaching sectors. In recent years, I’ve worked mainly with entrepreneurs in their start up companies. They inspired me greatly and have given me the confidence to go it alone. Taking a leap of faith is scary, but I’m excited about what the future holds.
I’m currently searching for my first client and I’m taking my first tentative steps into the world of networking, this is certainly out of my comfort zone but I expect it will get easier with time and experience!
I had a great day at the VA Conference in London yesterday and will certainly be returning next year. I’m looking forward to getting to know you all.

Hi Victoria,
How exciting that you came to the show yesterday? I am glad that you found it useful.
Take care
Amanda

Well that’s a baptism of fire! Probably recovering from all the info being fired at you - I know I am!! It’s always a great event, and it’s ideal for actually meeting other VAs and figuring out what really happens.

Hi Victoria, I couldn’t make the Show this year but I live down the road in Brentford if you ever fancy an in-person chat with another VA.
Carmen

Hi Victoria, It sounds like you are moving in the right direction and your background sounds great, so I am sure you will find your first client soon. Coaching is a great interest of mine as I used to work as a PA for a training and management consultancy. It’s great to network as a confidence builder and to meet people in person. You never know who knows who and who will recommend you :slight_smile: I am gutted that I missed the VA conference, I would love to attend next year. I hope you are having a good day.