Hello from London

Hey everyone!

My name is Tanja, born and raised in Germany but residing in the UK the better part of the past 20 years (London based).

I’m new to the community, but am currently in the 3rd year of my VA journey.

Until now I’ve had the pleasure of working with connections made prior to starting out as VA and have not focused on building relationships in the community or gaining new leads. I’ve decided that this is going to change this year and am looking forward to becoming an active member of the community and getting to know you all.

I’m focusing mainly on business admin & bookkeeping for tech startups and techie people in general.

When I’m not in front of my laptop (which is a rare occurrence) I love to travel, exploring, photography and just aimlessly scroll through the beauty of Instagram dreaming about my next adventure.

Enough about me, I am looking forward to finding out more about everyone here. :grinning:

Happy holidays! :christmas_tree:

Tanja

Sounds like a good mix of services Tanja! I know a few of the bookkeeping orgs do meet ups and get togethers and there is a lot of business swapped at these - might be worth checking a few out?

Thanks Caroline! Oh yes please do share, I’m always looking for opportunities to network and collaborate!