Hello from Kent

Hi everyone,

my name is Emilie. I have just launched my VA business. I am based in Ashford, Kent. I decided to become a VA after a redundancy and failed attempt at another business (franchise). Let’s just say it was not really for me. I feel that I have finally found my vocation this time. I am glad I have found this forum. I could do with some support and I am here if I can help with anything.

Looking forward to reading about all current topics.

Regards,

Emilie

PS: If you live nearby, get in touch and we could meet for a coffee and a chat :slight_smile:

Hi Emily

Lots of VAs down your way… And hopefully you will be able to get to Excel in Feb for www.vaconference.co.uk?

I’m trying to convince John the organiser to let me do a giant board game for VAs… He witnessed the carnage of the inaugural game @ VACollab last year so might take some convincing, but I’m working on it!! LOL!

Hi Caroline,

That sounds good.

I tried to check to book but I don’t think bookings are open yet?

Thank you,

Emilie

No - they have to wait to get sign off from The PA Show (who, if I’m honest, are a little slow!) but we will flag when the bookings open. Last year was a sell out for the VA seminars, so make sure you book ASAP when you get the email.

Yes please :). Yes please flag me when the bookings are open.

Hello Emilie,

My name is Clare, I run a VA company called Miss MPS in East Malling so you are just down the road.

How are you getting on running your own business?

Speak soon,

Clare

Hi Clare,

Nice to “meet” you :smile:.

I am all set up. I just need to find clients now. That would be ideal ha ha ha. I am going for my 3rd networking event tonight. Hopefully I get some leads soon :slight_smile:.

Hopefully I meet you in person soon.

Thanks,

Emilie

Lovely to “meet” you too haha.

Yes, hopefully we will meet at a networking event soon.

Networking is a great way of getting leads so good luck at your networking events and remember to have fun :smile:

I will do. Thank you :slight_smile: