Hello from Bedfordshire

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for having me here. I may lurk but I am always learning :joy:
With over 15 years experience in Office and Operations Management and a career break to be a full time mum, this felt like my natural progression. My ‘doors’ have been open since mid-Oct and picking up and learning all about starting up and self employment as I go along and alone on this journey.

If you have any info or best tips, I look forward to reading them.

Jenna

Welcome Jenna. I’m new too. We’re never alone on our journey as long as we have SVA :smiley:

Hi Jenna,

Welcome to the VA world!

In terms of tips I guess it depends what decisions you’ve already made for your business but I found that niching down can be really helpful to get you standing out from the crowd.

Also I’m sure you’ve already got one sorted but a Project Management system like Asana or Trello can be a godsend when managing multiple clients!

All the best for your VA journey :blush:

Hannah

Hi Jenna,

Top tip - network with everyone you know and also join some networking groups! Building relationships is key. All of my work has been through recommendation.

Good luck with everything :slight_smile:

You are quite right! Hope you have had a good week?

Hannah, what amazing tips :slight_smile: Thank you so much! I have had a play on Asana and Trello but seem to have gravitated to MS Planner :woman_shrugging: I don’t know why but I seem more comfortable with it.
Thanks for your wonderful tips.

Gosh! This is a good confirmation of what I have been doing. I think I was ‘open for business’ for 3 days before I went in for my networking event. I may mightly nervous at them but I keep going :joy:

Ah this is great, keep going. Your confidence will build and so will your relationships - well done for everything you have achieved so far.

No worries at all, so glad you’ve found something that works for you! :slight_smile: