Hello all

Good afternoon everyone,

I thought I would say a big hello to everyone on here, my name is Lesley and I am attempting to resurrect my little VA company after being ill and it all falling by the wayside.

I am looking forward to chatting to you all and “stealing” all your fantastic ideas and words of wisdom :slight_smile: lol

If I could be cheeky and ask those who have a second to spare to please have a look at my website (www.dspas.co.uk) and cast your critical eyes over it I would appreciate it, all constructive criticisms accepted.

Well I will stop blabbing now, I hope you are all well and enjoying the lovely weather :slight_smile: take care and hopefully chat soon.

Hi Lesley!

I’m sorry to hear you’ve been ill but glad to see you’re now well enough to pick your VA business back up!

Your website is lovely and clear - pricing is really well explained, as are the services, (including what you don’t do), and I love that people can purchase hours right there, makes it so easy for them!

The only thing I would say is maybe your ‘About Us’ page could use some formatting to break up the text and make it a bit easier to read, e.g. bullet points, varying text size, etc? The other pages, particularly the home page, are so lovely and clear, with spaces, varied font size, and the light background really helps.

I hope that helps! :slight_smile:

Hannah

Good morning Hannah

Thank you so much for all your advice, I have been tweaking the website more just to try and get it “just right”.

I have taken notes of all your comments and I will go and have a look at the specific page now, I’m just trying to currently fathom how to attach documents … but I have put in a support ticket so hopefully TOT/Data privacy policy etc will all be uploaded soon.

Now just need the customers lol :blush:

Hope you are well and have a wonderful day