Forum Category - Work Opportunities

Great… that sorts that one then!!

have to think of something else to be clever then lol!!

Looking forward to this.

Me too, thanks so much, Caroline. :wink:

And me. Brilliant. Well done Caroline (again) :wink:

Am I missing something, or is there no section for this, even though I am an approved member? :question:

I was wondering the same thing Peter.

Veronica

VLT Secret@rial Services
Dundee

http://www.vltsecretarial.co.uk

Technically no one is approved until they confirm which services they offer and that the logo is inserted on their site. Once we’ve checked then we add you into the approved section of the forum and into the searchable database.

A bit of a tedious process but it stops people from being listed when they haven’t actually put the logos on their site or told us what they do!

C.

Hi,

I’ve now been checked and approved but still can’t see the forum category?

Helen

Have you told Neil that the logo is on your site and that you are now ready to be listed in the database?

I had an email from Neil last week and I am now listed on the database but still don’t seem to be able to see a new category :frowning:

I’ll double check with him!
C.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Have you subscribed to the approved users user group?

If you click on usergroups - above the log out link
then click on more info you should be able to request to join the group.

Mind you I did this on Tuesday when I was approved and it still says my membership to the usergroup is pending!

Does anyone know how long this takes to get activated?

Not long!

Neil forgot to tell me some of you had been approved! anyway, I think I’ve added everyone who should be included… If I’ve forgotten anyone PM me and I’ll sort it out!

C.

Thank you!
:slight_smile:

I’ve just done as you said Sara and will now wait and see. Thanks. :wink:

No problem!

And thanks Caroline I am in now!

I’m on the listing, but can access the members area, do I need to do anything? Have I been approved?

Hi Debs

The members area on the forum is pretty much dead now as we had real problems adding new people properly. Any work opps that come in for the approved VAs get emailed round, so keep an eye on your inbox.

C