Credit Control Opportunity - FILLED

Hello
I am working with a number of clients chasing debt from solicitors and due to the pressures of other work, I could do with a hand with this and wondered whether anyone has the time and experience to assist with this.

This work is paid on a percentage basis. The Debts are from £200 upto £50,000 and the total is well over £1million. Its got a lot of uniqueness about it and I can provide a lot of background and templated responses etc.

It’s going to be a case of sending our chase emails, phone calls and trying to negotiate settlement based on a set of guidelines.

Regards
Kristian

Hi Kristian - this is something we are familiar with and happy to see if we can help at all. Drop me an email michelle@virtualhand.co.uk or call me 07789 174792.
Take care
Michelle

Hi Michelle

This is one of my areas of expertise. If you need additional help, please get in touch. loraine@aeblepa.com

All the best.

Loraine

Hi Kristian,
Debt chasing is not something I have done before but I would love to try it and help out if my lack of experience is not an issue for you. I’ve been told I am a good negotiator in everyday life if that helps. Ha.
Regards,
Anna

Thank you everyone. I have managed to find someone who was a recommendation - always helpful.