Associate opportunity

Hi Everyone,

I hope it is OK to post on here.

My business is growing (big smiley face) and I am on the search for an experienced PA/VA.

If you are interested please check out my post on my Instagram.
(https://www.instagram.com/daisydaysva/) and send me an email.

Apologies if this is not OK to post here.

Kind regards,

Keira

Just posting to say a HUGE WELL DONE!

Lovely to see your business growing. I just checked out your insta - its fabulous!

All the best
Jacquie

Good morning Keira,

I have just send you through an email following your message above.

Many thanks

Philippa

Congratulations! Exciting times ahead for you :grinning:

Your Instagram feed is lovely I have given you a follow!

Congratulations Keira, excellent news!

I’ve sent you an email…

Kate

How lovely to see success :grinning: I really enjoyed looking through your instagram feed too :smile:

Hi Keira
My name is Petula and I am interested in becoming an associate. I started my VA business in April. It has been a bit slow on the uptake.
My website is: www.pjsvaservices.co.uk

Ah thank you Jacquie, that’s so lovely of you to comment. Yes, I feel very lucky that my business is growing and thoroughly enjoying it. I have received such a great response to my post - so now busy looking through them :slight_smile: I hope everything is good with you.

That’s great, thank you Philippa, today has been very busy, I am going through the responses and will be in touch :slight_smile:

Ah thank you Katherine :slight_smile:

Thank you Kate, I am going through the responses and will be in touch :slight_smile:

Thank you, that’s really good to hear and very kind of you to comment. I hope things are good with you.

Hi Petula,

Thank you for your comments, if you would like to pop me an email with reference to the post that would be great. I going through the responses and will be in touch. :slight_smile:

Hi Keira
My name is Toni and I am interested in becoming an associate. I started my VA business in November 2020. My website is https://izzywizzyva.org/.

Hi Toni

Thank you for your note, I have been away on holiday (which has been lovely). If you would like to send me an email as per the post that would be great - thank you. I shall be going through applications tomorrow.

Kind regards

Keira

Thank you Keira, I have sent you an email.