About SVA

Here is a little bit of information about the Society of Virtual Assistants and how you can get involved.

[color=darkblue]Sally @ Stonetext
Sally runs the website, helps people applying for Approved membership with inserting their logos and is generally on hand for technical advice. Sally can be contacted on webmaster@societyofvirtualassistants.co.uk

Lyndsey @ Diamond Secretarial
Lyndsey runs the blog and Skype marketing chats and is also a bit of a technical wizard in terms of new technology! Please submit any blog entries you would like to share to Lyndsey. Lyndsey can be contacted on lyndsey@societyofvirtualassistants.co.uk

Caroline @ Virtually Sorted
I’m the technical cretin - although I’m learning all the time! :laughing: I also have access to all the forum admin. I’d like to hear from anyone who has any ideas to improve SVA - I can be contacted on caroline@societyofvirtualassistants.co.uk

GET INVOLVED
Monthly SVA chat - keep an eye out for posts on the forum flagging this up.
Outsourcing List - Approved assistants receive alerts to all outsource jobs available in an “invisible” part of the forum only accessible to them. You must first be an Approved SVA member and then join the Approved Usergroup on the forum.
Blog - submit articles for posting on the blog including a credit for you (and your website)
Join - approved membership offers a website listing, an approved logo for use on your website, and access to SVA marketing materials.

[color=indigo]FAQs about virtual assistance as an industry have been compiled and sales of these materials help keep SVA a FREE resource for everyone.

Newsletters That Work: store.payloadz.com/go?id=69201
Here are 101 ways to market your VA business covering everything from referral marketing to optimising your website written by The Society Of Virtual Assistants.

How Do I Answer The Phone?: store.payloadz.com/go?id=64111
Here is SVA’s long awaited “How Do I Answer The Phone” guide. Of course we know that you know how to answer the phone, but it also includes:

• What to consider before offering call answering as a service
  • Our SVA call solution matrix
  • A list of our favourite suppliers
  • Press release for clients / media explaining VA call answering
  • Freebies and work offers!

101 Ways To Market Your VA Business: store.payloadz.com/go?id=59854
Here are 101 ways to market your VA business covering everything from referral marketing to optimising your website written by The Society Of Virtual Assistants.

Best Practice Audio Typing: store.payloadz.com/go?id=43837
The Society of Virtual Assistants present their audio typing guide including transcription software, tips and useful information.